Do you have what it takes to succeed in your own online business? You do if you have the following qualities.
- You’re relentlessly persistent. When you decide to do something, you tenaciously work towards that goal until it is completed, no matter what.
- You’re realistically optimistic. You know that believing you’ll grow wings and fly won’t make it true. But you also know there is a method by which you can fly, and you’ll keeping believing this until you find a way to do it.
- You take failures in stride. Yes, you did all you could, but you failed anyway. But you realize this is just part of the success process. So instead of lamenting the loss, you ask yourself, “What’s great about this?” And you take what you learned and apply it to your next attempt.
- Your face is in the dictionary under the word “self-improvement.” While some people think learning ends with graduation, not you. You are continuously reading and learning more and more, and putting what you learn into practice.
- You take action. Planning is a necessary part of the process, but you know that nothing happens until you take action.
- You keep an open mind. You realize you don’t have all the answers, and you’re willing to listen to others to find the answers you seek.
- You maximize your strengths and delegate your weaknesses. Some folks think they need to work on their weaknesses – not you. If you’re not good at something, you’re smart enough to outsource it. Instead, you focus your efforts on where they shine, and that’s what makes you and your business successful.
- You’re ambitious. Sure, you could settle for a small online business that just covers the bills. But instead, you’re looking to create a real business you can sell in 5-7 years for 7 or 8 figures. Shoot for the clouds, and you might only hit the rooftops. But shoot for the stars, and you’ll at least hit the moon, which is pretty darn good.
- You set goals. You can’t get someplace if you don’t know where you’re going, so you set goals to keep yourself moving and on track.
- You spend 90% of your time on the present, 10% in the future, and no time in the past. The past is over and done. Was your childhood lousy? Didn’t get into the school you wanted? Are you passed over for that promotion? The first business you had failed? No matter because it’s ancient history. You’re all about what you can accomplish right here, right now, with an occasional eye to the future.
- You delight in delaying gratification. Sure, you could watch TV right now, but you know there is a bigger reward to be had down the road if you just keep working instead.
- You don’t listen to naysayers. There’s always somebody ready to tell you that you can’t do it, you shouldn’t do it or you’re an idiot for trying. But you just smile, say thanks for the advice and keep on doing what you need to do to be successful.
After all, the best revenge on naysayers, is being a success.
And if you have at least 8 of these 12 qualities, you’re almost certainly going to meet with success on a grand scale, and soon.
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.