Before I start, this will review what is in this video, and I agree with the information.
FIRST NEVER BUY VIEW this is a horrible idea because Google knows everything.
THE SECOND NEVER DO is Begg for Subscribe, Likes, and click the Bell Icon because it turns off everyone.
Here are the ten to-dos for increasing your views on YouTube
- Make sure your video has optimized SEO
- Here is another big one. USE a Suitable Thumbnail. If you are looking for software to create Thumbnails, then please check this out CLICK HERE.
- Use Facebook because if you either love or hate it, Facebook is still the largest Social Media Network.
- Well, this one I am not all that sure about since Twitter is not my favorite. So use this with a grain of salt.
- Number FIVE is significant because you want a CALL TO ACTION without it you won’t sell anything because you are not asking for anything.
- Be Consistent, and this is a massive one. Consistency makes you watchable because people have habits.
- Make a blog that supports your channel.
- Set up an email newsletter.
- One of the best ways to get views for your video uses Google Adwords for Video why remember that Google owns YouTube.
- Create a Trailer for your Channel and keep the trailer in around one minute. You don’t want to bore the visitor, so they fall asleep at their computer.