Before I start, this will review what is in this video, and I agree with the information.
FIRST NEVER BUY VIEW this is a horrible idea because Google knows everything.
THE SECOND NEVER DO is Begg for Subscribe, Likes, and click the Bell Icon because it turns off everyone.
Here are the ten to-dos for increasing your views on YouTube
- Make sure your video has optimized SEO
- Here is another big one. USE a Suitable Thumbnail. If you are looking for software to create Thumbnails, then please check this out CLICK HERE.
- Use Facebook because if you either love or hate it, Facebook is still the largest Social Media Network.
- Well, this one I am not all that sure about since Twitter is not my favorite. So use this with a grain of salt.
- Number FIVE is significant because you want a CALL TO ACTION without it you won’t sell anything because you are not asking for anything.
- Be Consistent, and this is a massive one. Consistency makes you watchable because people have habits.
- Make a blog that supports your channel.
- Set up an email newsletter.
- One of the best ways to get views for your video uses Google Adwords for Video why remember that Google owns YouTube.
- Create a Trailer for your Channel and keep the trailer in around one minute. You don’t want to bore the visitor, so they fall asleep at their computer.
A great tool to organize you YouTube channel, spy on tags, and to provide you with extra time since how well the product is designed. TUBEBUDDY CLICK HERE get the FREE Account that is probably all you will need.
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.