Procrastination is the death wish of an Entrepreneur. Here are five tips that will help you succeed in overcoming that dreaded word.
- Get enough sleep – You will be more concentrated if you are well-rested
- Break down large projects – Break big projects into smaller bits and tackle one thing at a time
- Find your peak time of day – Find your productivity pockets and keep them distraction-free
- Start a done list – Write down what you have accomplished at the end of each day
- Be kind to yourself – Stop beating yourself up about putting things off and start
Five Tips to Fight Procrastination
[vooplayer type=”video” id=”MTk1NTA4″ ]
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.