Helpful Tips in Avoiding Spam when Sending Email Campaigns with the Power Lead System
- To give you the best deliverable rate to email addresses use a domain name as an example email@example.com
NOTE: Avoid using an email address that uses public addresses like gmail, hotmail, outlook, or other public services. They will drop the number of emails going into an inbox and increase the numbers into the spam box.
- Make clickable text in the body of your email such as Click Here etc.
- Avoid using all uppercase charters and absolutely don’t use multiple exclamation points.
- Are you using a share code for the Power Lead System that has attached a campaign and some of the emails are going into the spam box then copy the campaign by clicking here: (see red arrow below)When you have copied the campaign then rewrite the emails that are problematic. When done with the rewrites then don’t forget to attach your new campaign to the shared funnel.
- IMPORTANT: Test each email when you have edited your email. (use a gmail account to test since it has spam filters)
- If the above isn’t enough then watch the top video for more emailing editing tips.
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.