Imagine never having to pay for batteries again because you could charge them yourself. You’d save a ton of money in the long run. You could even make good money by offering this as a service, especially when it comes to recharging car batteries, etc.
The problem here is that most people don’t have a clue as to how they can go about it until now.
Over the past few years, a unique product called ‘EZ Battery Reconditioning’ has been an online bestseller, and thousands of people have bought it and benefitted from it. The skeptic may wonder if it’s even possible to charge your batteries.
After all, why would anyone want to fork out money on batteries (which can be relatively costly) if they could recharge all their old batteries themselves? These doubts are understandable because there has never been a product like this before.
The author of this book, Tom Ericson, shows you how to take batteries which were destined to the trash heap and recharge and restore them. It may seem like something out of a Transformers movie, but that’s precisely what his guide shows you how to do.
Batteries that are used in cars, mobile devices, golf carts, electric wheelchairs, etc. can all be restored with the methods shown. That is going to save you quite a bit of money in the long run if you use batteries often and who doesn’t?
You’ll never need to buy batteries, and if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you could offer a service to recharge people’s batteries. If your service costs less than a brand-new battery, you’ll never be short of customers.
The official website for EZ Battery Recondition has many positive reviews from satisfied buyers. Let’s look at this product in greater detail and see if it’s worth your money.
The Good Points:
1. One good point about this guide is that it is written in plain, simple English that’s easy to understand. Tom has dispensed with the technical jargon, and yet give you all the details and step-by-step instructions that you need to know.
This concise eBook is 22 pages long and gets straight to the point without all the fluff. All you need to do is follow the instructions that are accompanied by diagrams and pictures to simplify the process.
2. A section of the guide is devoted to acid batteries and how to recondition them. This is extremely useful because this info is not easy to come by.
3. You might be wondering, “But how long does it take to recharge a battery?” After all, no one wants to sit around for hours while the battery is being reconditioned. Here’s the good news. It only takes about 20 minutes.
If you plan on starting a battery reconditioning business, you’ll be able to get the job done quickly and efficiently. After all, money loves speed.
4. It goes without saying that the most obvious benefit that’s accrued by having a grasp of the knowledge in this guide is – you’ll save money in the long run by not having to buy new batteries. There’s no point in spending your hard-earned money when you can easily do it yourself.
5. Are you interested in saving the environment? You’re going to love this book. Reusing old batteries is all about going green and recycling.
6. The guide covers different types of batteries ranging from car batteries to Li-ion, Ni-HM, and Ni-Cd EZ batteries. Nothing is left out. There’s enough info here to give you the ability to recondition most batteries.
7. Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it does. This product is backed by a no-risk 60-day money-back guarantee. There are zero risks here.
8. This guide is very reasonably priced for the amount of info it contains. We expected it to cost way more and were surprised to see how affordable it was. The price might go up in the future, so it’s best to get it before it does.
The Bad Points:
1. Just like most technical stuff, you’ll need to read the guide once or twice and understand the process well. Do not skim through the instructions and try to recondition your batteries without a proper understanding of the process.
People who hate reading and try to wing it with just a rough idea of the instructions will need to focus and read the guide correctly. You only need to learn it well once, and you’ll be good to go after that.
2. You can only get this guide online because it’s an eBook. So, you’ll need a computer and an internet connection to access it. Once you download it, you can always print it out for easier reference.
Should You Get It?
If you never want to repurchase batteries, then the answer is a resounding yes. Some people use batteries much more often than others. If you’re one of them, this product has your name written all over it.
The information that, Tom shares in EZ Battery Recondition is difficult to find. Companies would instead make millions by selling you new batteries than teaching you how to recondition the ones that you already have.
You can’t count on them to look out for the small guy when profits are at stake. Tom has revealed battery reconditioning secrets that are highly useful and relevant. Get the guide, learn how it’s done, and you’ll hardly need to buy batteries in the future.
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.