You’ve checked out a new product online… you know the one. The author is telling you that he made $33,000 in a month without a list, without contacts, and without thumbs. Or whatever.
You’ve received multiple emails promoting this product and telling you why it’s the BOMB and you MUST buy it or you will be BROKE forever.
Yet you don’t buy it.
Grab a sheet of paper and write down the reasons why you didn’t buy it.
Here are some possibilities for your list:
- You don’t believe the claims
- There’s no evidence to back the claims
- You don’t trust the product creator, or you just don’t know him
- You bought something similar and it was junk
- You’re too busy working on something else to bother with watching the 27 videos that come with this
- You’re sure there are going to be a dozen upsells, and you HATE that. I know I HATE so many upsells
- In the third paragraph, the seller said something that really upset you
- If the seller is making so much money, why does he need to sell this for nine lousy bucks?
- Your Momma told you that there’s no such thing as easy money
Or a hundred other possible reasons.
Now then, guess what? Other people have the same exact objections as you do.
Now do one of two things:
First option: BUY the product and review it. Overcome every single objection you had in your email to your list. Do the same on a blog post and send traffic to it. Watch the sales come in.
This is an excellent exercise to sharpen your copywriting chops.
Second option: Create your own product that overcomes every single one of these objections in your sales copy.
Do this every time you promote an affiliate product or create your own products and watch your sales increase. something is, the more they want it.
Reviews, Links, and Products on this site: I am an affiliate for almost every product I review. My reviews are done as honestly as possible and there are no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sale price if you decide to purchase that product on my pages. Any money-making opportunities like any opportunities involve risks. Under no circumstances should any article or video on this site be considered as any type of solicitation, investment, or financial advice. Information provided is in general terms, without accounting for an individual's specific financial situation. With any project/opportunity there is a risk of loss of all funds and commissions. Past results do not guarantee any future performance. If you are unsure seek the advice of a qualified professional before moving forward with any opportunity/money-making project. If you continue and view any video or reading any article indicates your acceptance of the above terms.